You've heard right~~~~ I'm hosting my very first blog challenge!!!! With Valentine's Day right around the corner, I know that most of us will be busy making cards, gifts, tags, you name it!!!! So, why not show off all that hard work... and possibly win some free goodies in the process :-)
My challenge for you is to create a Valentine's Day themed project (if not a Valentines fan, then at least a "love" themed project). Now, what does that mean?!?!? Exactly as it sounds. Think outside the box! You can make anything, so long as it's NOT a card or layout. Anything you please following the theme :-) This CAN include a tag, mini album, photo blocks, etc. Get creative!!!
And when you're done, come back here and show it off using Mr. Linky below!!!! You worked hard to make it!!! At the end of the month, I will chose one randomly drawn winner to receive a prize pack (TBA). Don't worry, it will be good :-)
I chose to make a paper bag mini album for my project. Originally, it was going to be a gift for my husband... but by the time I finished it, it was far too pink to give to a man. So I'll just keep it around the house for my company to look at!!! I first learned how to make these from a friend last month but I will certainly post links for the tutorial. I will also post pics of my completed pages as I finish them this month. The entire album will be finished (in theory) by February 28th... Wish me luck :-)
Here are some photos:
It's AMAZING what you can make from those little paper sacks!!!!
Papers are all by K&Company, using various lace, chipboard, grungeboard, bling, and doily.
And here are some links to get you started if you decide you want to make an album... or just save it for a later date :-)
Now, some simple housekeeping rules:
1. You MUST become a follower of my blog and leave a comment below to let me know you'll be participating.
2. You may enter UP TO THREE TIMES. I believe you'll have to include all of them in the same blog post but I will be checking them so don't worry! If you make three projects, you'll get credit for each and every one :-)
3. You DO NOT have to complete your project. For example, if you decide on making a mini album, you need only finish one page (or the cover) in its entirety. If you decide on an Artist Tray, you need only complete one square to be eligible for the drawing. If you complete three pages, or three squares, you're entered three times!!! Yep, it's that easy!!!
4. Get creative!!!!! This should be something fun that gets your creative juices flowing!!! Make ANYTHING you want, so long as you follow the theme!!!!
5. Challenge ends at 11:45 p.m. on February 28th. Winners will be announced on March 1st.
6. HAVE FUN!!!!! After all, that's why we do this :-)
Well, as usual gang, thanks soooo much for stopping in and have a LUCKY day!!!!!