June 2014

June 2014

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Tim Holtz Double Time at Sketch N Scrap!!!

Hello everyone!!  I hope you're having a fabulous July so far!!!!  

Just popping in to share some cards I made for the new card sketch over at Sketch N Scrap!
Here's a look at the fabulous new sketch:


I LOVED this sketch sooo much that I used it to make TWO cards!!!!  That's right...  And of course I had to use products from one of my all time favorite people ;-)

 

Aren't they so wonderful?!?  Seriously?!?  LOVE them :-)
I started with Neenah Kraft as my base, then added my layers of inked up paper, using pop-dots for dimension along the way!

 

I created the windows using my Cricut Explore machine, then added liquid pearls for added dimension!

 

I then finished each card with a different sentiment, all by the wonderful man known as Tim Holtz!


There you have it crafters!!!  Two simple cards with one fantastic sketch!!!  


Well gang...  Thanks so much for popping in and have a LUCKY day :-)

 photo 84c064ac-ab01-4e94-bb12-3b3893d8f8eb_zpsabe08004.png

No comments:

Post a Comment