June 2014

June 2014

Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween: Altered Mini Coffin and Steampunk Card!!!


Hello everyone and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!  This is big day here in the states and one of my favorite holidays of the year!!!!  I'm just popping in to share some projects I created this month for this splendid day :-)

This is a card I created for WCM over at Sketch N Scrap!  The challenge here was to create a Halloween card or card made using primarily orange (something I barely have at all in my stash!!!).  Here's a look:



Frosted Designs is also showing off some fabulous Halloween projects on the blog today!  I created an altered mini-coffin using the Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells collections!  Here's a look:

Well gang... Thanks so much for stopping in and have a LUCKY day :-)
 photo 84c064ac-ab01-4e94-bb12-3b3893d8f8eb_zpsabe08004.png

No comments:

Post a Comment