June 2014

June 2014

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Christmas Gift Ideas using Traditions Kit from Frosted Designs!!!!

Hello there crafty friends!!!! It's Brandi popping in with a quick tutorial on a simple Christmas gift for the holidays!!!!

Here's a look at what I made using this month's "Traditions" kit:

Two very simple wall hangings using a variety of things from the kit!!!!
I started with a bare wood frame and painted it with my desired colors, then went over them with distress crackle paint for some shine!

I measured out my papers and added them to the wood:


I chose my pics, added them to the paper, then embellished with tid bits from the kit and flowers!!!

I cut the holly berry wood pieces and colored them with distress markers, then tucked them behind the flowers!

I fussy cut some of the sayings from the papers to add them as well!



I used the stamp included in the kit and some pigment ink to add the text directly to my photo:

I finished each piece with the twine from the kit using hot glue on the back!!

 And there you have it!!!!  Two Christmas gifts and plenty more left over :-)





Well gang... Thanks so much for stopping in and have a LUCKY day :-)

Products from the Frosted Designs Store:



No comments:

Post a Comment