June 2014

June 2014

Monday, January 5, 2015

"Fly" Mixed Media Canvas for Creative Embellishments!!!!

Hey there crafty friends!!!  I hope you are having a beautiful start to your new year thus far!!!  I'm popping in today with a mixed media canvas using all kinds of Creative Embellishments goodies!

Here's a look:
canvas1


I started by creating my background using various acrylics, mists, and other mediums.  I even used the Punchinella Panel as a stencil to add some depth into my background!
DSC07943


I sprayed some white mist onto some glossy paper and stamped the Circles Bokeh Stamp into it and added some more pattern around the canvas!
DSC08001


I altered the Spread Your Wings title with some white mist and a purple gelato, adding a gradient effect!
DSC07938


The Steampunk Dress Form 2 was primed, then colored using various gelatos.  I added a tiny amount of Luminarte paint on the main piece, used a white Signo pen for accents, then sprayed the entire piece with homemade glimmer mist! DSC07953


I finished the canvas with lots of yummy flowers, using the Butterfly Flair to fill in spots and extend the message of the piece!
DSC07999


Well gang... Thanks so much for popping in and have a LUCKY day :-)
brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment