June 2014

June 2014

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Altered Tin with Heidi Swapp "Wanderlust" Collection for Frosted Designs!!!!

Hello everyone!!!  Brandi here today with an altered tin I made using this month's fabulous "Spring Gardens Kit"!

Here's a look:

My husband gave me a hot tea tin he had and I knew it would be a perfect project (so did he!!!). I wrapped the tin with the beautiful papers, then started to embellish!
I used the trim from the kit, one of the wooden frames, a quote from last month's kit, and one of the resin butterflies for the front!

Here's a close-up of the butterfly.  I used ink from a previous kit to add a small amount of color!


I used one of the wooden Kaisercraft balloons and several of the flowers for the top!  I also used ink from past kits to add some color to the all white flowers :-)



 As you can see, I wrapped the trim around the entire tin!


 Here's a view from the top!

Well gang...  Thanks so much for stopping in and have a LUCKY day :-)


1 comment: