June 2014

June 2014

Monday, June 29, 2015

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #52 with Tim Holtz!!!

Hello again!!!  Just popping in with two more cards I made for Father's Day using Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #52.  Here's a look:



And here are my cards:


I used a variety of Tim Holtz papers and a kraft base for a masculine card for my husband.  I inked all the edges with Walnut Stain ink and added some metal piecesand a Heidi Swapp distress sticker.  


There is also subtle stamping (postcard) and the Distress Burlap Stamp from Creative Embellishments in the corners.  
I finished the card with a border cut from numbered paper and folded over the edge!




Here's a look at my second card using the same sketch:


I kept this one simple with the black and silver, using a variety of embossing folders to make the papers stand out against each other.  I used a "family" stamp as my sentiment on white cardstock which was pop-dotted to stand out against the background :-)


Well gang...  Thanks so much for stopping in and have a LUCKY day :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment